Nestig is proud to offer a Limited Warranty for all of its cribs and other products, as fully set forth below, to keep your growing family covered. Nestig’s Limited Warranty is valid for the shorter of: (1) 18-years on our cribs or 2 years for other products; or (2) the time period that the original owner or recipient owns the Products (the “Effective Time Period”).
A. Products Covered by this Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty extends to cribs and other products purchased directly from Nestig or Nestig’s authorized retailers (the “Products”). This Limited Warranty does not cover your Products if you modify the Products in any way, use the Products in a manner inconsistent with the intended design and intended use, our purchased the Products from anyone other than Nestig or an authorized Nestig retailer.
B. Limited Warranty Application
This Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser of the Products or, in the case of a gift, the original recipient of the Products. The “original purchaser,” for the purposes of this warranty, is the first purchaser of the Products from Nestig or a Nestig authorized retailer. Except where restricted or prohibited by law, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY FOR THE PRODUCTS, AND THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL NESTIG BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HERE OR BY SPECIFIC LAW. NO PERSON HAS THE AUTHORITY TO BIND NESTIG TO ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH HEREIN. Descriptions, instructions, directions, advertisements, or specifications in Nestig printed or electronic matter, including this material, are meant solely to generally describe the Products at the time of manufacture of the Products and are not meant to and do not constitute any express warranties. The Nestig Limited Warranty applies only for the Effective Time Period. Unfortunately, we are not able to honor the Limited Warranty without a copy of the purchase or gift receipt or identifying information to locate the original order number.
C. Limited Warranty Coverage Under the Limited Warranty
Your Products are warranted to be free from any manufacturing defects during the Effective Time Period under normal use and in compliance with the operating instructions. Under the Limited Warranty, Nestig has the sole and absolute right to determine the appropriate remedy, if any, including, at Nestig’s sole discretion, the right to provide replacement parts, conduct repairs, replace the Products with the same, equivalent, or newer version, or offer a refund.
Please note that the following are excluded from coverage under the Limited Warranty:
- Misuse of or failure to properly maintain the Products. Please refer to the instruction booklet that comes with your Products for guidance on appropriate use and maintenance.
- Improper assembly of the product. Please refer to the instruction booklet that comes with your Product for guidance on appropriate use and maintenance.
- External factors like sun/light, temperature, humidity, environmental pollution, etc.
- Cosmetic wear and tear through appropriate use (e.g. scratches, chipped paint, discoloration from sun exposure, staining, shedding, etc.)
- Accidents/mishaps, including if the product has been overloaded, for example in terms of the weight placed on it.
- Unauthorized use or modification.
- Repairs or modifications carried out other than with the express permission of by a third party.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized retailer.
- Claims made other than by the first purchaser or recipient of the Products.
The following claims are included under the Limited Warranty:
- Damage to the product that occurs during the original shipment.
- Loss of product during the original shipment through the fault of the shipping carrier.
- Manufacturing defects Nestig reserves the right to determine if warranty terms and conditions have been met.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding or to make claim under the Limited Warranty.